Skip to content
The Do’s and Don’ts after Massage.
Here are some do’s and don’ts to keep in mind after your Session.
- Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. When you are hydrated, your muscles are hydrated!
- Treat yourself to an Epsom salt bath, hot shower, hot tub or soak in the hot springs
- Relax for the rest of the day.
- Take it easy at the gym, it’s better to do your workout before your massage.
- Make another appointment to keep yourself feeling great!
- Lift heavy objects. If you do go to the gym, use lighter weights and do more reps.
- Avoid things where you overly twist your body, as in, golfing, basketball or kickboxing.
- Drink too much alcohol, you will get dehydrated and feel crappy.
- Sit for long periods of time without stretching. (i.e. long car rides or non-stop flights over an hour)