Skip to content
The Do’s and Don’ts after Massage.
Here are some do’s and don’ts to keep in mind after your Session.
How to take care of yourself after your barefoot session….
- Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. When you are hydrated, your muscles are hydrated!
- Treat yourself to an Epsom salt bath, hot shower, hot tub or soak in the hot springs
- Relax for the rest of the day.
- Take it easy at the gym, it’s better to do your workout before your massage.
- Make another appointment to keep yourself feeling great!
- Lift heavy objects. If you do go to the gym, use lighter weights and do more reps.
- Avoid things where you overly twist your body, as in, golfing, basketball or kickboxing.
- Drink too much alcohol, you will get dehydrated and feel crappy.
- Sit for long periods of time without stretching. (i.e. long car rides or non-stop flights over an hour)